Business Development Internship (Northern Europe)
- immediate start
Channel Pilot Solutions is the developer of a leading marketing tool for online shops. This tool operates as a cloud-based solution and enables online shops to list, track and optimise their products on over 2000 sales channels globally. More than 3,000 online shops across Europe are already using our solution.
Now we need a motivated person to move forward with us, helping to provide our clients with the best possible service in the future. If you are seeking an opportunity to unlock your potential and use your initiative, you could be that person.
As a business development intern, you will work as a part of our dynamic young team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our Business Development Team
- Conducting market research and research on e-commerce topics
- Interacting with English customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries and requests about products and services
- Supporting various business development, operations and marketing related initiatives
- Providing translations of the tool and sales/marketing documents
- Student doing a first or second internship
- Good understanding of internet, e-commerce and social media
- Interested in digital new technologies
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of German is an advantage but not necessary
Why do an internship at ChannelPilot?
- A varied and challenging task
- Open arms and doors in a great international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Intensive training for preparation
- A HVV-ProfiTicket
- Numerous great team events such as climbing, laser tag, a sightseeing flight over Hamburg or a Marseille trip to our parent company
- Water, delicious coffee and snacks
- A secure job at a very successful, strongly growing and profitable e-commerce company with over 50 employees
- Internship starting date: ASAP
- Duration: six months preferred
- Salary: 450 euros per month (net)
Please send your full application, including CV, by email to:
By submitting your application, you consent to the storage of your data for purposes of determining your suitability for this and future vacancies in our staff database.